- They have friendly staff.
- The food is nicely presented.
- The cafe is kept clean.
- The cafe is very small in size.
- Some of the meals sold there can be considered to be expensive.
- It is a busy cafe so you can sometimes be waiting a long time to be served.
- They could open up a bigger cafe.
- They could deliever food to more schools for lunches.
- They might be able to win awards for their business or food.
- Bigger cafés or restaurants could become more popular.
- They are not very well known so this could deprive them of business.
- In today's economic climate the cost of some items could stop some people from returning.
Here is a link to Halo Cafe http://www.halocafe.ie/