- The Orchard has an excellent reputation for its wide range of products.
- The Orchard has a wide range of products for both households and gardens.
- The Orchard has a large task force with friendly and kind employees that are always more than happy to help.
- The Orchard has some expensive products and some consumers cannot afford them in this economic climate.
- They may need to raise capital for expansion but may not be able to due to the current economic downturn.
- The Orchard has the opportunity to provide more products for the consumers.
- The Orchard can expand their facilities to make the garden centre bigger and better for the consumers.
- The Orchard has experienced employees that know what has to be done to ensure that the business is kept running smoothly.
- Another garden centre that is bigger and better could open up in Celbridge or the surrounding area and cause competition.
- The economic downfall may mean that prices will have to be increased and consumers will not be able to afford their products and they will not shop there.
- Then the Orchard could lose money on goods that are not selling.
- If employees do not have good customer care skills this would cause some customers to be unhappy about how they are being served.
Here is the link to the Orchard Garden Centre http://www.theorchard.ie/